Welcome to my homepage
This is the lobby area, containing nothing more exciting than a few pictures on the wall (once I get them up ). To enter the main room of the homepage, just click on the globe.
In the meantime, here is a brief thumbnail sketch of myself. Unfortuneately, there are no pictures available at present since I do not have access to a scanner but take my word for it - I am incredibly handsome and athletic as well as modest.
- I like music - jazz, blues, classical and rock as well as some from most genres. But I find it difficult to class most of todays chart as music.
- I love Sci-Fi - I like all kinds of sci-fi from Heinlein to Pratchett.
- I am addicted to computers and given half a chance would spent my entire life on the net
- I love my family above all else and thought I have given them grey hairs aplenty, I love my parents.
- I write poetry. Yes,I know it's antisocial and slightly lower than drugs on most peoples scale of estimation, but there it is. I write poetry.
- In terms of work, I have been everything from a nuclear physicist to a builders labourer and enjoyed most of it. I am now trying to move into programming
One final word. This homepage is going to be under constant construction. It may seem a bit empty and a bit raw at the moment, but it will improve. Hopefully.
If you wish to get in touch with me, you can mail me here